Set and collect match fee payments
Creating match fee products
To create a match fee product please go to:
- Settings > Manage Club > Manage Club Products > New product >Match Fee
- Set your price and title. If you wish you can include a Card Charge, this can be helpful to cover the cumulative transaction charge 2.4% +20p from Stripe (1.4%+20p) and teamo (1%, min 5p).
- You can also include a VAT charge here if applicable.
- You can create concession prices for students, substitutes etc. There is no limit on the amount of concessions you create!
- Finally Save New Product
Collecting match fees
To start collecting match fees please go to:
- Settings > Team Payments > Assign Match Fees
- Tap into the fixture for which you want to assign match fees and if you haven't already, select your team (tap on each player to see the select option) and then Confirm Team > Match Fees
- You will then be prompted to Select the type of match fee product (if you have multiple) before going on to confirm concession prices for your players where applicable.
- Then tap Done so that you players are prompted to pay this fee.
To check up on your outstanding team payments as well as marking off who has paid with cash please go to:
If you would like more assistance or have any questions please fill out the contact form below and a member of the team will be in touch.