Creating a club
Welcome to teamo! Follow these simple steps to get your club set up and ready for action.
First things first...
- The first thing you'll need to do when you download the app is input your phone number. (Make sure this is correct before submitting, as this is the number your verification code will be sent to.)
- Next you'll have to input some basic details about your team, including your team name - for example 1st team, 2nd team, Ladies or Juniors (Don't worry, you can add more of these later!) And your club name.
- A scroll through menu will appear, from which you will need to select your sport. This enables us to tailor your experience as specifically to you and your club as possible.
- You will then need to create your club shortcode or initials, which makes weblinks and teamoMail email forwarding quick and easy. (This shortcode has to be at least 3 initials long.)
Make it your own...
- Choose your colour scheme based on your team colours, and enter the your club website's URL and twitter handle (both optional).
- Next you'll need to input a few more details about yourself, including your first name, last name, email address and country.
- A SMS will be sent to your phone, which you'll then need to enter to activate your teamo account.
- Personalise your profile with your gender, birthday and a photograph.
- Teamo will need your permission in order to send you those important reminders and notifications, to keep you up to date with all of your chats, fixtures and club news, so go ahead and click the "Get Push Notifications" button.
- Your club has now been created and your teamo app is ready to use! You'll now be able to either add members or customise your app.
You can also check out our video tutorial for creating a club here.
If you would like more assistance or have any questions please fill out the contact form below and a member of the team will be in touch.