October 2018 - What's New?
Take a look at the latest features and updates to teamo this month:
- Manager Access to Social Events for Committee Members
- Edit Event Location Warning Message
- Match Fee Updates
- Further Updates
Manager Access to Social Events for Committee Members
Would you like your Social Sec or other Committee members to have access to manage your Social Events?
Once a Social event is in the Calendar, any member of a Management Group can now have admin access to Socials.
They can edit Social Details (Location, Notes, Times), view Attendees and also manage any payments associated with the event.
To find out how to create a Management/Committee Group for your club or team, take a look here.
Edit Event Location Warning Message
We have made changes when editing a location, which allows you to either Save it for that one event or change the location details across all events that the venue is linked to. We have also restricted who has access to this.
Now, when editing or changing a location, you will be prompted how many Events that the venue is linked to. For larger clubs, venues can be linked to multiple events.
So, to avoid any confusion, Managers and Captains now only have access to edit the venue for that one fixture.
Admins have access to change the full address for multiple events but will be warned of this and how many events the venue is linked to before changing it.
Match Fee Updates
- Chase all members with overdue Match Fees - Using the Payments Center, you can now prompt all members to pay their overdue Match Fees in a tap.
- Create Different Match Fee Products for Different Teams - If you have a team in your club that do not use match fees, you can now make Match Fees only visible to certain teams. Likewise, if you have different Match Fee amounts for different teams, you can set up Products to only show to certain teams to avoid any confusion!
- Assign a one-off Match Fee to a Player - Do you have a player in your team who only plays occasionally? Assign a Match Fee to this one player on a per game basis.
- Improved Contact Search - When you search for a Contact, the Search field now remembers your previous Search to save you typing in the name again.
- Export Option in the Payment Center -Need to export Payment Center information? As well as being able to export the Reports Section, there is now an Export option on each window which allows you to download the relevant information.