April 2018 - Payments for Training and Socials!
Start collecting payments for training and social events!
Since we released teamo payments for match fees and memberships we've been asked by tonnes of teams to include socials and training events so that payments can all be collected under the same system. Now you can!
This month we've been working our socks off to introduce payments for social and training events! Here's what you can now do:
- Sell tickets for training and social events which require payments.
- Limit the number of spaces at your event and sell your tickets on a 'first-come first-served' basis to make sure that players pay in advance to secure a spot at events with limited places!
- Don't need a pre-payment? No problem, players can mark their availability and you can invoice them afterwards.
- Use the register to automatically invoice players who attend the event but haven't yet paid.
- Want to bring along a +1 or guest(s) to a social? No problem - invited members can book their ticket(s) too!
To create your ticketed event:
- Create or edit an existing fixture from the calendar tab.
- Tap Advanced Settings and then toggle on Requires Tickets.
- Set the Number of Spaces available at the event and the Ticket Product.
- If you require payment prior to the event and in order to book a space at the event then toggle on Pre-payment required.